Wondering why you have to take off the filler cap before blending hot liquids? here are major important reasons why, keep reading this short post if you really wanna know why. This topic shows you the 4 reasons why it’s very important to remove the filler cap of your blender before blending hot liquids.
Why Should I Remove The Filler Cap Of Blender Before Blending Hot Liquids?
The 4 major important reasons why it’s better to remove the filler cap of you been before blending liquids are the fact that: 1. To treat hot liquids as hot liquids, so with good care taken into consideration and to not treat them equally as solids or as the normal liquid. 2. To let the hot liquid breathe freely.
3. Another reason why to remove the filler cap before blending hot liquids is to avoid getting burned up by hot liquid.
4. To get the best texture and also to prevent over chopping so you can see through the jar.
1.1) Why Should You Treat Hot Liquids Ingredients With Care?
The purpose of removing the filler cap before blending hot liquids is that you want to take care when chopping hot liquids because chopping hot liq1uids with jar close can provoke (spurting).
That is why it is advised when blending hot liquid ingredients with your blender, always make sure to remove the filler cap from the cover to reduce steam buildup and avoid any tragedy.
2.2) Why Should You Let The Hot Liquid Breathe When Blending?
You want to make sure that the hot liquids are able to breathe freely when bleeding because the
The vortex created by blending the liquids can cause steam buildup spurt and thereafter. Remove the filler cap from the cover, reduce steam buildup and prevent spurting.
3.3) How Do You Avoid Getting Burned Up By Hot Liquid When Blending?
- Removing the filler cap before blending hot liquids is the best way to avoid getting burnt, never forget every extra heat is important
- Don’t neglect the PULSE button, always remember to use it to dislodge some of the stuck ingredients under the blade.
- Pulse it occasionally to (stir) it up a little bit, it will also help you to get the perfect texture.
- Never forgot this when I was blending no matter whether it dried or boiled hot ingredients, never pour the hot liquids into the blender jar with a lid and hit the blend button right away, never did! if you don’t want to provoke spurt, the whole lid will suddenly blow off, everywhere.
- It’s better to let it breathe or cool down a little bit when blending hot liquids.
Another Extra Way To Protect Yourself……
- Is that, before you start blending, it is advised to cover the lid with a folded dishtowel. That way the steam can get out but no liquid will fly out and the folded towel will keep you from getting a burn.
4.4) How Do You Prevent Over Chopping When Blending?
Removing the filler cap will help you see through the jar, so you can easily control what you are doing, take the center insert FILL TOPPER out of the jar lid, to prevent over chopping during blending, again use don’t forget to use the PULSE button on your blender, the feature can help you prevail and preventing over chopping your various ingredients.
Conclusion: Why Should I Remove The Filler Cap Of Blender Before Blending Hot Liquids?
The 4 major important reasons why to remove the filler cap of you been before blending liquids is:
1. To treat hot liquids as hot liquids, so with good care taken into consideration and do not treat them equally as solids or as the normal liquid. 2. To let the hot liquid breathe freely.
3. To avoid getting burned up by hot liquid.
4. To get the best texture and also to prevent over-chopping so you can see through the jar.
Hope this post helps you on Why Should Remove The Filler Cap Of My blender Before Blending Hot Liquids, If you have any question comments, or anything concerning this topic please feel free to leave them in the comment section below. If this post helps you please share it with others thanks.